"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Tidbits


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com



I do not think I have blogged in a few days. We are doing good here. Jeff will go in for some test on Monday. They have narrowed it down to Hiadle hernia or gallbladder. He is starting to eat a little more, compared to the nothing he has eaten in a week. I have such peace about all of this and I know God is sailing us through this. I have realized that getting mad or upset only causes more stress on the family. I am ready for what ever God brings this way. It is so time to let Go and let God. I think I still run to old habits, like getting mad about thing and complaining instead of telling God how I feel and letting Him take the burden. I am just so blessed to have friends who will stand beside me and keep me accountable. I am blessed. And I am going through some food changes also, I know this is going to be the healthest year ever. Well, I thought I would type down some more thoughts and I will talk to you all later.

No comments: