"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I must be on the right track


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com



In the last couple of days, it has been alittle heck tick. Jeff went back to the E.R. last night, but we did get more information on what is going on with him and it does not have anything to do with his heart. Seems that he is having panic attacks along with his acid reflux. He will be getting some more testing tomorrow and we will know more. Also, it seems that some financial things are going on. At first, I got really mad and I started to get a little negative. But it dawns on me that I believe that Jeff and I are on the right track and we are being pulled down from our path. Well, I refuse to let this get to me and I am not going to start out the new year with attitude and distance from my loving God. I know He has an awesome plan for us and I am going to pray every moment of every day for protection and guidance. I pray for all of you also, you are all so dear to my heart and I feel so blessed by each one of you. Thank you so much for your comments and prayers

5 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Tanya~it sounds like you have the right attitude. We go through many "seasons" in life..some are better than others but just know that you WILL get through this time right now. Pray to God and have Faith in Him.
Blessings,
Robin

Susan said...

Tanya please let us know if there is anything we can do. we will be praying for complete healing.
Susan

Heather said...

You GO girl! Put the devil in his place and keep God in His place!!! You and Jeff are in my thoughts and prayers.

See you tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! As you and I were just talking about the other day...when it seems like a trial, just "count it all joy". But is that ever easier said than done! Jeff, you, and your entire family remain in our prayers! If you need anyone to talk to - all you have to do is call, ANYTIME!

Susan said...

I hope you are as excited as we are right now.
Way to go MIKE!!!!!!