"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, January 18, 2008

I got tagged!



Well, Robin at Bittersweetpunkin tagged me. So I have to type fifteen things about me. So, here it goes.

1. I have a wonderful husband, who reminded me before I started typing, that it is wonderful to live with him.

2. I have two wonderful children, who are so loving and caring to us, but also to other people.

3. I have been able to travel the world and see God's handy work. Diffrent places I have been, Seattle, Vancover Canada, Germany, Noraway, Iowa, Nebraska, Washington DC, Maryland, Pennsylvannia, South Carolina, California, Orgeon, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.

4. I am able to be a stay at home mom and I homeschool our children.

5. I have been blessed with many friends who love me so.

6. I have wonderful parents and In-laws who have really held me up in times of heartache and good times.

7. I have two dogs, who are fun to watch and love.

8. God always takes care of us, no matter what. I never feel alone or fearful.

9. I have a sister and a little brother, who I love alot and they love me.

10. I love the ocean, and I do my best thinking there. Of course it has been a while since I have seen it. So I have not done my best thinkin.

11. I was able to serve my country. I was in the Army for a couple of years and that is where I met my wonderful husband.

12. I love to write and read. I have a great imagination and I fall into the stories that I read. Favorite books are Anne of Greengables and Roll of thunder hear my cry.

13. I love music and when I was in Middle school, I played the clarinet and the bass clarinet.

14. I love moments alone. Sometimes, I like to go somewhere so quiet and solitude. I love my family, but sometimes I need to hear my thinking or my heart beat.

15. I love most holidays, but Christmas is my all time favorite. I love the lights and the smell of fresh trees. I love the way people love and give more. I love worshipping Jesus and remembering His sacrific for me.

I have tagged:

Susan at Joyful mom of 6

Heather at Standing at the crossroads

Cherly at ever increasing faith

I hope you all enjoy the day.


2 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I loved reading about you Tanya!!! Thanks for playing along...I generally hate tagging people but this seemed like a nice way to reflect on our Blessings...
Robin

Nana C said...

OK here I am! 15 is a good number. God has blessed me and he has supplied me with a wonderful Body of Christ all around me. Thank you Jesus. People need the Lord........... Nana C