"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Discription of Beautiful


glitter-graphics.com

There is a small group of gals that I have been getting together with on Saturday mornings. We are currently doing the book, Captivating by John and Staci Eldredge. In the second chapter Staci ask the question. What do we think is beautiful. I sat and thought about this and in the last week I have face the scripture several times about how Jesus will leave the ninety nine in order to find the one lost sheep. I find Jesus beautiful, the fact that He gave His life for me, that he would leave ninety nine sheep in order to find me. He thought of you and me when he sacrificed Himself for our Sins. He did not have to, He could of ran and did all those things that people say He did. But He did not, and not only that He helped to create the beauty in this world, oceans, flowers and blue sky would not even be possiable with out Jesus. So my discription of beauty is Jesus. What is your discription of beauty?

1 comment:

Nana C said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Where did that saying come from? We ask and it is given to us, God's world is where he has placed us. Beauty is God, he is our Father. Thank you for a beautiful post, it has really made me think about how he places so many beautiful friends in my life. Wow! what a video!!!!! Nana C