"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Beginning in Red Oak






I just wanted to show some pictures of Red Oak. I know that some of my advide blog mates live in Red Oak and these scenes are no surprise to them. But for some of you who come on the blog and read my post, this is Red Oak. I moved here about sixteen years ago with my husband Jeff. I met Jeff in Germany while I was serving my country. Jeff was also stationed there. Well any ways, Jeff is from Red Oak and we deceided to make this our home. For a long time I would not let my self get to cozy here, I had hoped that we would eventually move back to Washington State. But one afternoon, I was working on the house and the Lord reasurred me that this is my home now. So, I have been content ever since. I am opened to where God wants us, if he said move tomorrow, I am sure that Jeff and I would heed His calling. The first picture is of the town court house, the gazebo and fountain are from the town square and of course our orange water tower that you can see as you drive into town. Of course this is winter, in the spring that town square is really beautiful with all the flowers and green trees. Well, I hope that you enjoyed my little tour of Red Oak.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a quick glimpse! We miss it, and we miss all of you. It was a nice to see it, again.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Tanya...Happy New Year!! It's funny that you say that about not wanting to settle in Red Oak...I kinda feel that way about Washington!! LOL

Oh well..the Lord brought us here and for that we are truly Thankful.
Blessings,
Robin

Susan said...

I am glad that you feel content here for now, because I would really miss you. Thanks for the great pictures also they turned out awesome. I still would like you to come over and help me with my blog sometime.