"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

love


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com



As I take a step down the path of life, I am reminded how loved I have been. Love is something I am not sure I remember or even knew how to express. I really believe that I am blessed and that the Lord will direct my path, but along the way He has been placing wonderful people in my life that have really shown me love and have grown with me. I know now that I was loved as a child in the way my parents could express it. I may not of been showned the love I needed to know how to express to others. But along the way as I have been living, God has put people in my life to learn how to love others. I am amazed how God will work with you if you are available or humble to His direction. I really believe the key is to focus on Him and he will rain all the blessings on you. I just want to say how I love all of you and I know now how to love.

3 comments:

Susan said...

This picture is priceless.

You are such a wonderful person Tanya and I am glad to hear that you feel loved because you deserve that.

Nana C said...

Yes, there are many whom God has given to us to share their love with, their experiences. God is good, I am glad you are praising Him with all your being. And what a blessing you are to all of us. Nana C

BittersweetPunkin said...

Such a sweet post Tanya...have a great week!
Blessings,
Robin