"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, January 14, 2008

I Am Back


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com



Well, I just thought is was time to post something. Jeff came home from the hospital on Saturday. Doctor told him he could resume life with no special instruction. He has felt much better and he has been alittle sore, but much better than he was. Doctor thought that he may be back to work within a couple of weeks. I have been so amazed at the journey we have had in the first part of the year. So we are ready for the journey to continue on and see what God has in store for us. I am really thankful for all your prayers and kind encouragement. I know that we are having an awesome year. God is my strength and provider. God bless all of you.

2 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Thanks for the update Tanya! I was wondering how he was doing...tell him to take the Dr's advice and not eat too much fat...his body will have a hard time with it until it back to normal.
Blessings,
Robin

Susan said...

I am so glad things are going well.

That is great news that he will be able to go back to work in a few weeks.

God Is Good.

Remember call me if you need anything.