"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Surprised


Girly Comments & Graphics

I love all of you!

I have to say I was really surprised when I went to Robin's blog Bittersweetpunkin and she had given me two awards. Thank you Robin and I am so glad that the things that I write touches people. I always pray before I write hoping God will direct it. He is my ultimate authority. I am so glad that I am able to read other people's blogs and are able to see their hobbies, hearts or family. And I am so looking forward to a new year of blog, changing families, growing families, new hobbies etc etc. Love all of you and I will always pray for the Lord's guidance for all of you.


4 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah!!!
That is so awesome.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Your welcome Tanya...I enjoy coming here...its very uplifting!
Blessings,
Robin

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love visiting your site. It reminds me of how lucky I am to call you friend!!!

Love ya!!!!!

Nana C said...

When Paul was on the road to Damascus he never looked back, knowing God had called him to the Corinthian Church, knowing his God would provide!!! Thank you Tanya, you are worthy!!!!! Nana C