"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Hamshire Debate

MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!

I have to share this with you. The other night Jeff and I were watching the New Hamshire Debates and a question was asked of Mike Huckabee. They asked him a question about women who need to submit to their husbands. He took the question right back to the bible. He informed the audience that the Husband needs to submit to the Lord, just as the women submit to their husband. He did such a good job with the question, it made me sure glad that the Lord showed me Mike Huckabee, Go Mike and we will keep praying for you.

3 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Tanya! I just caught up on your last few posts...you have a wonderful way of penning your love for the Lord...thats why I love coming here!!

I missed the New Hampshire Debates...I don't know how because Hubby has been watching them quite faithfully. I do enjoy Mike Huckabee very much.
Have a Blessed Day!
Robin

Susan said...

I must have missed those debates. I wish had seen that one. God is doing a mighty work right now. We are praying for him also.

Nana C said...

Hi, I just commented on the Huckabee debate question on submission in your latest blog. What a wonderful way it is written on submission in the Word, for all of us to not only grow, but to help others in their daily walk. Most encouraging. God continues to succeed more than we ever could imagine!! Nana C