"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Best Award Goes To?

Now that I have had these wonderful awards, I would like to share them with some wonderful gals and guy. I really believe that God uses sisters to keep me accountable and feeling love. So, now I want to share my fame with them. And He gave me a wonderful friend I call husband, Jeff.




I would like to give this award to Jeff at Stuff, Susan at joyful mom 6, Lori at Manna from Heaven, Heather at Standing at the Crossroads and Nana C at ever-increasing-faith. These ladies have really been a major part of my life. Congratulations to my sisters.




And I would like to give this award to Nana C at ever-increasing-faith, Heather at Standing at the crossroads, Susan at joyful mom 6 and Lori at Manna from Heaven. I visit these blogs each day and I really look forward to be a part of their family and their faith. And of course, I also enjoy Robin at Bittersweetpunkin.


Girly Comments & Graphics

This Award Goes to Robin!
Godbless all of you and keep up the good work!

4 comments:

Nana C said...

I am so jazzed! Your award to all of us "sisters" is well, just who you are Tanya, a blessing to us too. Thank you for your comments and your blogging is always something I look forward to. Nana C

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Tanya!! I am gonna put that cute lil thing in my side bar on my blog....if it fits....LOL...if not I'll just shrink it...LOL

Have a Blessed day...you are an Angel.
Hugs,
Robin

Heather said...

Oh...thank you so much sweetie!! I am always encouraged by your blogs, too! I love ya, sister!!!

Susan said...

You are too sweet. Thank you so much. I love spending time on your blog. Now you will have to help me figure out how to post these on my blog. THanks again,Susan