"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, January 28, 2008

A New Journey


Girly Comments & Graphics



Jeff had a doctor appointment with the surgent who did the surgury. Well doctor told him, he needed to go back to work. So as of Wednesday Jeff will go back to work on day shift. I am sad, because in the last couple of weeks Jeff and I have gotten closure. And I am glad, because he needs to work and get himself up. I am so glad, please keep him in your prayers.

As I look at the last couple of weeks, I am so grateful that the Lord worked in our hearts and our faith became stronger with the Lord. He is the Father of Provisions and healing. I have gotten closure to Him and I am ready for the rest of the year. Philippians4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord, and again I say rejoice."

4 comments:

Nana C said...

and grateful am I for you that God is healing your Jeff, may you enjoy each moment with him. My God shall supply all your needs! Nana C

BittersweetPunkin said...

....and absence makes the heart grow fonder!!
Blessings,
Robin

Heather said...

So glad to hear that Jeff is doing well. I know you will miss him as you guys are not just husband and wife, but great friends also.

Whenever you get to missing him a lot...just think about all of the times over the last week that he has annoyed the heck out of you!! I'm sure, knowing Jeff, there have been plenty:) LOL!

You are both still in my prayers.

Love ya!!!!

Susan said...

Yeah for both of you I am so glad he is going back to work and to make it even better the day shift.