"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Please pray


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com



I just wanted to let all of you know that Jeff will be going into the hospital in the morning to get his galbladder out. He has alot of peace about it and he knows that afterwards he will be feeling 100 percent better. The only thing I ask prayer for is his recovery of course, but that the temperary disablity money goes through faster than what we think it will. So that the bills will not be left aside. I have faith that God will take care of every thing. God bless all of you and I probably will not blog for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Nana C said...

Yes, God has your husband in his hands, you are his child and we are here praying for his continued blessings in your lives. We can never stop thanking God for his son, our Saviour Jesus, our Holy Spirit who comforts while bringing the "Blessed Assurance". Love Nana C

BittersweetPunkin said...

Tanya...I hope Jeff is doing well. Tell him not to do too much too soon even if he feels great!
Hugs,
Robin

PS~I did see your post last night although I didn't comment..Jeff was and still is in my prayers...