"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Reminder



Hi ya fellow family of bloggers. I know I kind of harp on my opinions of Huckabee, and honestly this has little to do with him. But I would like to remind all of you that Super Tuesday is like coming up and we need to be supporting Republicans as best as we can. So, it does not matter if it is Huckabee or McCain, we need to get them in there. If you would look up their websites and donate money. Keep praying for the Lords guidance in this race. Here is a great site that my friend Heather at Standing at the Crossroads sent me. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321507,00.html

2 comments:

Susan said...

oh my gosh I love that picture. We are still praying.

Nana C said...

This has been an odd year in our history in this grand country we live in!!!! To be a part of it,w ith our freedoms, so many, as we all stand together, God will show his plan. Grand picture!!!! Nana C