"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

My little student

Here is Melanie Reciting her catapiller poem. She drew the picture and then gave the picture to the residents for their bulltin board.

And this is a chalk drawing of a tiger.

This is a painting of some fish in a pond.

The Red painting is our dog Rudy and the other is an abstract painting.

I have made mention in one of my post about my daughter Melanie. She is my little artist and poet. She love to play her recorder. She is more creative then workbookish. I wanted to post some of her paintings for all to see. Melanie is really good at memorizing poetry. She has memorized three poems from her langage book. She was able to go to the nursing home here in town and resited two of the three poems to the Residents. She was really nervous but she did a great job. I am really proud of her. I thought I would share alittle about my kids.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of the caterpillar is awesome.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh how sweet...I have a little artist too...well...she's not quite so little anymore!!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Robin

Anonymous said...

YEA MEL!!! YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! It takes a lot of courage to get up in front of people to do anything! You keep up the good work and keep drawing!