"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fear Not


Girly Comments & Graphics



"Fear not" is in the bible 364x. I have felt for some time that the Lord has something awesome for us this year. When this year started out the way it did, I started to fear. I started to fear because I was focusing on the problems and not God. When you focus on the promblem you will find that there is no hope, self pity or anger. When you focus on God, you will find peace, joy and love every time. He is our answer, our guidance, our hope our love and our strength. He has paid our bills, healed Jeff and gave us hope for this year, He will guide us as long as our focus is on Him. Spend time with His word and get to know him. Memorize the word and plant it on our hearts and live them. I do not fear anymore, because He has shown me so much and he love me. I want to share this verse with you, it is powerful.
"I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fear." Psalm 34:4
Also, Psalm 91 is so awesome, you have to spend sometime there. I love all of you and have a blessed day.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Psalm 91 is one of the psalms that htey have you focus on in the book I have been reading. Since I have been speaking GOd's word and hearing it I can't believe how the fear has left me. GOD is GOOD.

Nana C said...

again we stick together in prayer and help each other with our experiences. Yes fear flees in the presence of "the light of the world". God is good as Susan said. Nana C