"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, January 25, 2008

God's Hands


Cara Winship sent this out. It is called: God's Hands

I took this picture on Hwy 30, traveling to Canton, Ohio. It has given me strength in the times of trouble. I feel I should share it with the rest of the world. I hope it is an inspiration to you. It just goes to show what we already know.... We have a God and he's watching over us.I E-mailed this picture to News Channel 3. I was contacted by Meteorologist John James. He said that this picture of the sky is showing up, in all states, around the world. He wanted to know where I was from and where I took it. He saw a similar picture taken in Texas. He said this is amazing to him.



This was sent to me by a friend. It was taken in Ohio, It really reminds me of how big God is and how much he does protect us. Such an amazing picture. I will talk to you all later.


2 comments:

Nana C said...

I am amazed at the picture. Thank you for I wanted to check my friends sites, as they always inspire me and found this to bring me joy. Nana C

Susan said...

That picture is awesome. I would have loved to have seen it myself. God is so Good!!!