"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Explain myself


I do think that I need to explain about the post I did yesterday. I really did feel a peace about voting for Mike Huckabee, and I still feel a leading to vote for him in the near future. I feel that We need to be in prayer when it comes to our next president. But what saddens me is that we are even making marriage an issue. Didn't God make Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve? Or Abortions, this too is an issue on the ballat. Why are we even talking about for or against killing small beings? This is weird to me. I realize that I should not get so worked up on this on this election and I should not even talk about politics, but I am saddened by the fact that God's word is so misrepresented. Do not mind me, I guess my passion is speaking for me. I will be fine and I know this is in God's hands and he is going to take care of every thing. Also, Jeff had all his test today and it looks like the Gallbladder is the promblem. We will know more on Wedsnesday afternoon. I love all of you and I am so glad to have such a wonderful prayer team behind me. Also, Susan I listened to Pastor Zahn's message about the door of hope, awesome message and it really refocused me. If you would like to download it, here is the website: www.wolc.com

>

4 comments:

Susan said...

I am so glad you listened to that sermon, it was absolutely awesome. I am just as excited about this election as you are and I say Amen to everything you just wrote.

Nana C said...

Hi, wow! This is my first time on your blogsite. I am so impressed, awed with the richness, sincerity, music. I thank you for being there for Susan. Thank you for your comments to my new blogging. It has been good for me. God bless Nana C

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTER!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hey Tanya...I just recently had my gallbladder out in Oct...so prayers to your Hubby,,,it's still very fresh for me!!!

We are very passionate about politics too....its crazy but oh so important...religion is KEY to keep as a priority in a candidate! Oh I could go on and on...thats why I avoid blogging about politics...I need my own soap box!! LOL
Blessings,
Robin