"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Being Negative



I have to share with you something that is so damaging, it can destroy your life, keep you in depression and make other people not want to be with you. And that is what you say, in the bible, God spoke and the creation of the world began. How positive is that, the bible also states "That your words are life or death." I am just concerned by the words that come out of peoples mouth. I guess I never realized it about ten years ago, since I was so negative that I know people stopped hanging with me because of it. But, I see it now. Oh sisters, you are stopping life from happening for you because of your negative tongues. Capture the joy, peace, patiences and love for life by changing your tongue language. It is really important that your ears and ears of others hear encouragement, love and joy speak from your mouths, it does effect others. So, I challenge you this week, ask the Lord to open your ears to what you say and ask how does it effect other? You may be surprised. Love all of you and I will talk more later.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Tanya this was awesome and you were right on about our tongue. Life and death do flow out of our mouth and I personally am choosing LIFE!!!!!

Nana C said...

I agree with you and have seen the results of my tongue, and not for the good, but God has me in his word , thank you God for the Comforter. I agree with Susan, Choose LIFE!!!!!! Thank you Tanya, you come across with the positive side of boldness!!!! Nana C

Susan said...

Hey tanya Tag your it. Stop by my site to see the rules.