"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Your Tagged!



I went on a friends blog this morning and she had gotten tagged. So instead of tagging anyone she just stated that if you read this entry you are tagged. So here it goes.

1. Pick up the book closest to you. (at least 123 pages)

2. Turn to page 123.

3. Go down 5 sentences.

4. Write out the next 3.

5 Tag 5 people.

Captivating
"But we've often wondered what the "one thing" was that was needed. Some of you might have heard teaching that it was one simple casserole dish, that Martha was busy making a complicated mealwhen only one simple food was needed. No. That is not what Jesus is saying."

So if you are reading this, concider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh..what a neat tag...I'll play on my next post!
Blessings,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Love that book! Glad to hear you are up and ready! LOL I am up too and worked already today, and still "ready" maybe debateable! :) Glad to find you on my blog this morning when I came home..started to be concerned about you..I just pray in that case..