"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Faith



I want to share with you about my faith. I remember as a teenager I put alot of faith in friends, money, situations. I grew up in a home where we went to church every Sunday. The people in our church was like family to me. But, when I graduated High School, I rushed off to the Army. I wanted to escape my parents. When I was in the Army, I faith only in myself. I believed at the time the only reason I made it through the Army was my anger. When I left the Army my faith was my husband and new child, and for many years this is what I believed. I was misreable, I even thought of leaving and running to another adventure that may of brought me more faith and refreshment. At the age of 27 I walked into this church and my whole view point of faith changed. I excepted the only faith we need and that is Jesus Christ. Through this adventure of faith, God gave me wonderful councelors to heal wounds, he changed my heart from a career orinted mom to a stay at home mom. He changed us to become homeschool parents. He helped me become close to my dad and stepmom and to forgive my mother. He helped me to fall in love with my son, and stop these power struggles I was doing. He helped me to fall in love with Jeff, and look at him as my husband and not my savior. He gave me wonderful girlfriends in and out of my life, who have shown me alot that God can use me in. And my thinking of God is always and formost special and I know so much about Him and I want to know more. So He can utilize me to further His Kingdom and bring more people to Him. It had to start small, like a mustard seed, and now it is big. Faith is wonderful, it gives me hope to carry on a legacy for my Lord, one that will follow in my children and my children's children. I am so excited for the life God has given me and the events that will keep coming.

Father, thank you for never giving up on me. And thank you for all the people who have graced my life and made me stronger. Thank for your word and the growth that I have had through it. I love you and I will willing follow you and be your servent. Amen.



Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

3 comments:

Nana C said...

Tanya, you are blossoming and becoming a beautiful butterfly! Sharing your faith and "letting your hair down", how precious is that. God will bring the harvest, and how grateful we are to share the GOOD NEWS with the world. He has prepared us with the only book we need HIS WORD! Thank you for the positive comment on my blog look, still a work in progress.NanaC

Heather said...

Hi Sister,

Love this blog on faith. I can clearly remember a time, not so long ago, when my faith was in people, my career, and other worldly things. God is so good.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us....it is always an encouragement:)

Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you Princess...God doesn't fail us, and we will always have struggles, but we fix our eyes on HIM sometimes over and over :)