"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Great Movie!



You have to watch this movie. Jeff and I rented it from Netflix and it really made me think. It is about this women who is a lawyer and she is invited to have dinner with Jesus. It is a great tool for those people in your life who have some really hard questions that you can not answer for them. It made me really thank the Lord for what he did for me and I seeked forgiveness and renewel with Jesus through this movie. You have to watch it, it is amazing. God bless all of you and have a great day.
This is a small clip of the movie. I hope that you enjoy this.
Make sure that you turn off the music to view this.



2 comments:

Heather said...

I have seen this movie advertised on TBN and I have always wanted to see it. I was afraid maybe it was one of those Christian movies with 'extra cheese'. You know which ones I am speaking of. I am glad you watched it and liked it. I will check it out.

Love ya!!!

Nana C said...

Wow, I saw this movie months ago, it is awesome, so great, I would love to see it again, I believe I watched it where? can't remember. Anyway, there was so much to think about. Nana C