"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I am up and ready?


Girly Comments & Graphics

God's Promise to us.

I am back. Luke is feeling better and Jeff is back to work. I am feeling alot better today. I have to share this with all of you, it just touched my heart. I was taking Jeff to work yesterday and on the way back the announcer on the radio station was receiving letters from couples who wrote their second wedding vows. Well, this women wrote in, her name was Susan and she was making vows for her and her husband, but the situation was, her husband had died in 2003. But what she wrote to him was absolutly beautiful. I teared up and so did the announcer. And then, I started to think about it, do I show that kind of love to my husband now? I mean, I do not want to wait until he is dead or something to show him in actions that I love him. Frankly, it made me feel really guilty, because I have been so hard on Jeff lately. Life is so short, isn't it, and I had better do the will of God in my own family and circle of friends. So, let us remember the people God, puts in our life today and thank Him for them. I also, believe we should be asking God how to further His kingdom through our loved ones. God bless all of you and I am so glad that I am back.

1 comment:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Tanya that was a very sweet post...I try to remember that if this was my last day on earth how would I want others to remember me by what I last said/did?
Blessings,
Robin