"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am in Christ!


Girly Comments & Graphics

Have a great day full of love and kindness



I got up this morning and took Jeff to work. On my way back into town I was praying to the Lord. During my time with the Father, I realized that Jesus gave us the ultimate Valentine's gift. He could of gave us love, peace, joy etc. But He gave His life for us, the ultimate gift. I do not think anything will amount to what He did for me. Oh, I am grateful for the gifts, but in my mind I will be praising God for the ultimate gift. I thought I would share that little revelation. But, I would like to share with you some things that I have held on to and they really hit my heart. They are like reminders of who I am in Christ. If you have ever read the book, "Bondage Breaker", these are in there. So, here are some to ponder on today. I love all of you and I hope you are showered with love today.

The I Am's in Christ:

I am God's child
John 1:12

I am Jesus' chosen friend
John 15:5

I have been bought with a price. I belong to God
1 Cor 6:19,20

I am a member of Christ's body, part of His Family.
1 Cor 12:27

I am a saint, a holy one
Eph 1:1

I have been adopted as God's child
Eph 1:5

I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit
Eph 2:18

I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
Col 1:14

I am complete in Christ
Col 2:10

These are freedoms you have with Christ:

I am free forever from condemnation
Romans 8:1,2

I am assured that all things work together for good. Romans 8:28

I am free from any condemning charges against me. Romans 8:31-34

I cannot be separated from the Love of God.
Romans 8:35-39

I have been established, anointed and sealed by God
2 Cor 1:21,22

I am confident that hte good work God has begun in me will be perfected. Phil 1:6

I have more, but I do not want to overwhelm all of you. I also would like you to just ponder on the ones here and realize how special you are in Christ.

"I can do all thing through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13


3 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for the reminders!! I love the verse in John (of course I cannot remember which one:) that says 'if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed'.

We are 'free indeed' sister!! Woo-hoo...let's rejoice with singing and dancing!

Love ya!!!

Nana C said...

Tanya, this is so true, a lot to study in His word, you share so well the desires of your heart and your love to our Lord. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. We are so full of His power through the Holy Spirit, to continue to be thankful to our Father and to do the good work God began in us. Thank you Nana C

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite list! I have one too, and need to regularly visit it to remember who I am!