"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, February 25, 2008

God is my Leader

Well, I suppose all of you are wondering how that speech went. I have to be honest, I was really nervous. But when I got up to the podium, I lost all the nervousness and He lead me. I can not even tell you what I said, I really believe that the Holy Spirit guided my words. I remember the questions that were ask of me, but not what the speech was. I really had a great time and I met some people from our community and was able to spread the word about the center. The Lord is so good and I am so impressed with what God has for me next. I would also like to share something that I have been going through. I have been having some health issues. God sent a sister to me on Saturday who gave her word for me.



Ephesians 1:21-23 "Far above all principality, and power and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of hime that filleth all in all."


This sister told me that illness is not above the name of the Lord and we need to put it under his feet in the name of Jesus Christ. From the moment that I prayed this prayer the health issue has left. God, you are so good and I am so blessed. I have such wonderful friends. I encourage you to look up this scripture and also, look up scriptures on "name". God's name is powerful. Thank you so much for all of your prayer and support. Love all of you.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I am so glad that everything went well yesterday.

The name of Jesus is so powerful and Praise God that your sickness is under his feet.

Keep praising him and he will make you whole.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet comment today. I love you!

I have had something like that happen to me when addressing the whole church...I left not even sure if I said what I set out to, and people where so touched, and I had to give Glory to God because I didn't even know for sure what happened in there! Part of just obeying and trusting HE got it under control!

Nana C said...

Hey, I just read your blog, and it touched my heart, you will understand when you read my post today, God gives us the body to aide us as we participate in life. Nana C

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Tanya!! I am SO glad things went well for you!!! How ARE you?? I will be praying for your health...I hope you are better..
Blessings,
Robin