"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com



A good friend of mine started this and I just want to tell you something that has made me soooooo thankful today. Last year, I was rushed to the hospital, I couldn't stop bleeding and my blood level was 6, normal is 12. So the hospital admitted me and I went under some testing. The doctors were concerned because they said I had an abnormally large uterus. They gave me a pint of blood and wanted to to concider having this treatment where they put boiling water in my uterus and carterize it. Or have a histerectomy. I could not get myself to do either one. So, the rest of the year I was fine and I let it go. January of this year I started in with the bleeding. I took Iron pill and I refuse to let the same thing happen. And all this time I stood on healing from God. I decieded to get a second opinion. I called another Doctor here is town and today I went to see him. He did all the testing and then gave me a ultrasound and right there on the screen was an inch long tumor. He even told me it was not cancerous. So, I look at the doctor and said, is my uterous healthy? He smiled and said that is the most healthist uterous I have seen in a long time. I was so overjoyed and I knew from that moment God healed me. In fact my uterous is normal sized and is not enlarged by any means. I am healed in the name of Jesus Christ and I am so thankful for His word and The women He brought into my life. So, the next step is surgury on March 14th, but I am believeing that when I go in for surgury prep, that they will not find it. Praise the Lord. Today is thankful Thursday. I am bless, to know a Lord who loves me so much, that He healed me. God bless all you sister and keep believing in Him.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you and God is such a great Father. He healed you and has taken care of you like he promises.

Nana C said...

Isaih 53:5 By His stripes we are healed!!!!! Healing verses Matt:8:16 Luke 4:40 He has healed all that were sick!!!! God's ministry is all about healing!!!!! What a testimony Tanya, you are blessed. Nana C

Nana C said...

Tanya,
God is healing you at this moment, He is the Great Physician, your faith will work, for with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5 Love Nana C

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Tanya! I pray that everything will be okay!!
Hugs,
Robin

Nana C said...

hopefully this will make it to your comments, third time. God is good to you, and has given you His peace in your physical person. Love Nana C