"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Every breath you take



Girly Comments & Graphics


Today felt like Monday. I tried to spend time working on Science with the kids and I was really excitted to start this new program. But for some reason, there was so much distractions. I left for the pregnancy center a little frustrated. When I got to the center it seemed alittle busy for me. But, when I came home and I read all the blogs that I so adore, I realized something. Well actually a couple of things, one is that God has each one of us going into different directions. Because of this, we enhance each other. I see view points that are encouraging or I leave thinking about. It helps me to realize that each thought is like a breath. With out all the inhale or exhale we would die, but when all these ideas come together you have a living breathing idea of what God has in store for our life. It is like life itself, a life lived without Jesus is death, A life with Jesus is life. Jesus is our only hope for survival to live in this fallen world. I love all the ways you all share your heart, it gives me hope, guidance, life. If you ever wonder if your blogs touch someone, I will tell you that they do. The scriptures that you share, the events, the heart, it is every breath that you take, it is your lives. Lives shared with others who seek and want closeness with a savior who gave His life for ours. How awesome. Keep up the good work, you all are doing the will of God, sharing your hearts. love all of you forever, from Tanya




3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm sorry yesterday was like Monday for you. It sounds like after you got home everything went better. Today will be even better than yesterday.

Heather said...

I just love your heart. Thanks for sharing. Your blogs lift my spirits! I love ya!

Nana C said...

tanya, your blog brought tears of joy to me!!! Thank you for the better days ahead for you and all of us!! God, with a deep sigh, He is wonderful. nana C