"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, February 01, 2008

You have to read this book!

You have to read this book. It is so amazing. I have learned so much about the emptiness that I have felt for years. I really have to push this book. If you are hurting in any way, or you want to reach your soul, this book is for you. What I really like is not only did Stasi write this book, but John shares the men's perspective of women. At first, I was not to impressed with the book, because Stasi goes through all this romance and heirism. But as you keep reading it is like God has given her the words to touch our hearts. And not in the feel good kind of way, but in healing and learning about our hearts. It has given me more hope in getting closure to the Lord. So gals, call your girlfriends and start a group. One suggestion, make sure that you cover your group with prayer and that you really encourage each other with positive re enforcement. And do not let any of your sister sit in a negative attitude, positive and praise will grow you more then negative. I love all of you and I am really excited to see what happens with all of you this year. WE ARE GOING TO OVERCOME THE DEVIL!!!!!!







Christian Glitter by



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read it and done the workbook! I love their stuff..and it really does bring alot to the light, and we need that. I am having so much fun checking out all your stuff on your blog! I haven't figured out my WP enough to do alot to it, but I have been missing blogger just because it was user friendly to me! :)

Nana C said...

a lovely picture Tanya and scripture, I will try to post this comment. Nana C

Susan said...

Tanya this is a great book and I am so glad that both of us have stuck to it. I have really learned a lot about myself.