"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, February 15, 2008

It is Friday!


I am here to tell you, that I am glad today is Friday. It has been a really interesting week. Today, Melanie and I are going to the Nursing Home with some other Homeschoolers to share what we have learned. And then tonight we are going rollerskating with some Homeschoolers. It is going to be a very busy Friday. But, I am glad that we are getting out and about and meeting some new people. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Friday and weekend. To all of you in blog land, keep up with the great blogs.
Girly Comments & Graphics



Girly Comments & Graphics

8 comments:

Nana C said...

Hope you all have a good time today, Susan and the girls will see you there, what servants you all are!!!! Gary is going to help me get some new "stuff" on my site today. Have a great day. Nana C

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Tanya! I'm glad it's Friday too! Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings,
Robin

Nana C said...

Well, hope you had a good day, sounds full and thank for the complement on how you like our blogging (you know from all your sisters!!) it is fun, enlightening, thought provoking, wonderfully candid and full of girl stuff. Love ya Nana C

Kathi said...

I hope you had a fun time. I just came in from the barn. The girls and I bottle fed the baby lambs and then played H-O-R-S-E with basketball. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will try to write again. I didn't do show and tell Friday this week.

Hugs, Kathi

Anonymous said...

just checking to see if you had a great weekend! I just love "do nothing" Sunday! that is my favorite day of the week! love ya, Darla

Heather said...

Well, unfortunately I didn't see this blog until today...MONDAY. BUT....I love the Pooh graphic:)

I hope you had a fun, wonderful Friday out and about.

Love ya

~We are all led to the truth for which we are ready~ said...

Hi...Susan's sister Lisa here...I love your page...I can get to the sites that you use but I'm not sure if the codes work like they do for myspace....I am really good at myspace...lol....do you think you could educate me on how to hook up my blogging page better than I have? Thanks alot! Have a Great Wintery Day..... =)

Kathi said...

Hi Tanya, Thanks for visiting me and for your kind wise words. I love your happy joyful music. I had this album by Amy Grant when I was in my teens. I always loved that song. Have a blessed day. In Christ, Kathi