"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Award



This morning a really blessed friend, Susan at joyful mom 6 gave me this award. Sometimes I sit in front of this computer and type out something and think, will people get this, will this help anyone? And then I come back to the blog and see the comments and realize I am not the only one who felt that way. It warms my heart and then it gives me hope that we are marching in the same army, the army of the Lord's. So, with this I would like to pass this on to other wise bloggers who have touched my heart. Robin at Bittersweetpunkin, Kathi at feathering my nest, and Darla at overcomer. I have enjoyed reading your blogs and they have touched my heart. And to those that Susan sent the award to, Heather, Nana C and Allison, I have really love reading your blogs also. It is so awesome that as women we may never meet, but our hearts are always connected, Thanks Susan for the award, and I love ya.


3 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh Tanya..you are a sweetie..Thank you! How did a miss your last few posts??

I still have to play that last tag you did...
Hugs and Blessings,
Robin

Kathi said...

Thank you so much for this award. I appreciate it and you greatly. I too enjoy reading your blog. God bless you dear sister.

Kathi Now, if I can just figure out how to get the award onto my blog I will. Smile

Darla said...

Thanks girl! I will blog later today, just coming over to see how you are...love the post above this one too..Jesus does love the children of which I am one!