"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am Back.....


glitter-graphics.com

Well, I am back. I took some days off to be with the family. Melanie and I had a really great time at the Nursing Home. And then we took Luke and Melanie to a rollerskating party. We gave Melanie a choice weather to go rollerskating or do someting else. And she wanted to go, so we took her. When Jeff put on her rollerskates and then tried to stand her up, she went hysterical. She started crying and screaming at Jeff and I. We convinced her to rollerskate to one side of the rink. Jeff and I had to both help her. When we got there she would not move and cried for about fifteen minutes. Jeff and I sat there and waited. What amazed me, was I have not meet alot of these people, because they were from another Homeschool group. But, all these girls, kept coming up to Melanie and prompting her to skate. I was so impressed. Of course there were her other friends, who also prompted her. But, I sat there and I prayed. Lord, what do I do? Do I make her skate or give in and let her have her shoes. I leaned down to Melanie and I said, God will never leave you nor forsake you. Yes, you will fall down, But God will pick you up. And with that word, Melanie got up and we helped her for alittle while and then she was off. Jeff and I did not see her for the rest of the time there. Yes, He will never leave you nor forsake you. I know that in my brain, sometimes reaching my heart is alittle different. This is what I was going through Saturday night, I felt abandend by God, why would you put me throught this? Why am I facing this? When I got home Saturday night from Jeff's Parents house, a dear friend called and left this message on my machine, "Tanya, I am to call to tell you from the Lord, that He has not left you, and He love you so much. He is right by your side." As I listened to my friend tell me this, I broke down and bawled. I had felt like He had left me, but He was right by my side and He still is. Yes, I am going to fall sometimes, But He will pick me up and dust me off and hug me, and love me with all of His heart. So, again, I am so blessed with sisters who heed the call of the Lord. I needed that phone call more then I even knew I did. God, knows best, this is why He sents us sisters. God bless you all, and I love you so much, more then you will ever know.




5 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't He incredible? It's amazing to me, still, how He uses different people in our lives at different times. I am so glad He prompted our sister to call you and that she was obedient to His prompting.

I'm so proud of Melanie for taking a risk! Give her a hug for me:)

Love ya...

Susan said...

You are so right about God sending us sisters. They are sometimes the words from God that we need to hear him say when we are quiet and still, but this active world we live in sometimes distracts us from being quiet. I think that is when he sends us his messengers and then we can choose to listen or turn away. You made the right choice and turned your eyes back up to Christ.

Anonymous said...

Jesus will never leave you, HE promised, and HE doesn't ever lie! I tell my children that from time to time, and sometimes I look in the mirror and tell my self too! Love ya Princess!! Darla

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Tanya..glad to see you are back!
Hugs,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Love you too sister! Glad your phone call helped! Word from the Lord is always the best "pick-me-up"!