"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Friendship Award

For my friends a Friendship Award



This award was given to me by Robin from Bittersweetpunkin. She gave it to all the bloggers on her list. So, I am going to do to the same. If you have trouble getting this award off this site and on to your. Just right click on it and send it to a file on your computer. Then go to your blog and go into layouts to the add an element. Hit the add a picture and it will allow you to browse your computer. Find the award and add it. It is really simple. I am sure there has to be another way, but this is how I do it. Congratulations on all your blogs. I love to read them. God bless you all and have a wonderful day..

2 comments:

Nana C said...

My hubby helped set up a folder for me, just need to use it and do more studying and applying to add the "stuff" to my blogspot!!!! Thank you , Nana C

Anonymous said...

wordpress is different and sometimes I miss my blogger.. but I am going to down load it until I can figure out how to put them on a sidebar.