"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Praise the Lord


Last night Jeff was rushed to E.R., he thought that he was having a heart attack. So, the unit rushed him from his work to the hospital. I have to tell you, fear struck my heart. I was so afraid that I was going to loose my husband. I prayed out loud for the Lord to be with Jeff and to give the Doctors wisdom. When Jeff's dad and I reached the hospital, his blood pressure was 140 over a 100 and his pulse was 99. As time went on it all leveled out. And it was not a heart attack, but a build up of stomack acid. He has been taken it easy today and he will be okay as the coming days roll by. The Lord is good and I still stand on the fact that God is going to do something awesome in the year 2008. This is Jeff's faith walk and he will be making some changes in eating and exercising. I am right with him and I support him. I just wanted to share the awesome power of prayer and the Lord in action. Jeff is doing much better today and it will take some time for his body to get back in swing of things. But we are fine here.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Tanya, we will be praying for all of you. Also if you need anything please feel free to call me anytime.
Susan

Heather said...

Hey Tanya,

Glad Jeff is doing OK. You know where we are if you need anything at all. Love ya!!!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Wow Tanya..I am glad Jeff is OK...what a scare for you!!

We are all going to be making changes in the New Year aren't we?
Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Robin