"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Flyboys"



Tonight, I was able to watch a movie that really touched my heart. The movie is called "Fly boys". The movie deals with a group of American men who joined the French to Fight the Germans. All these men were Americans and they had to learn how to fly. It was a dramatic movie and I do not recommend your children seeing it, but for a war movie it was excellent. As I watched this movie I was so taken with how we as Americans are so blessed. As far as I know, the only wars fought on our soil was the Civil War and the Revolutionary War. People in France gave up their homes and their lives to protect land that was in their families for years. I felt so blessed and then I felt remorse that I as an American have not protected the land that God has given me. I do not help clean highways or even take that much care in my own lawn. I was so amazed by my attitude towards America, did not the Lord tell Adam and Eve that they had dominance of the earth? Do we not have a job here to protect and thrive this land? Well, I can not go out and mow the lawn or trim trees, but I can start with the caucus that is coming up on January 3rd, 2008. I choose to become more of a voice for the country that God has given me. And I am going to pray for our country and lift is up more to the Lord. I feel that I have a responsability to pray and protect what God has given me. I love our Country and I am not going to take advantage of it any more.



2 comments:

Susan said...

Tanya I can't wait to see this movie. You show the true meaning of an American.
Go Huckabee!!!

Anonymous said...

GO GREEN SISTER! I didn't realize any of this until we moved here and started recycling. We went from 3 bags of trash to 1 bag of trash per week by doing this. It takes 30 minutes out of our week and it keeps all that krud out of our Earth! We ALL need to show pride in our nation! amen!