"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Omnipresent-Always Present

I thought that this Christmas I would focus on Jesus. So I am going to start with one of His attributes.

Omnipresent:

"Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath; there is none else." Deuteronomy 4:39

"Thus saith the Lord, the heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye built unto me? And where is the place of my rest?" Isaiah 66:1

"But who is able to build him a house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens can not contain him? Who am I then, that I should build him a house, save only to burn sacrifice to Him?" 2 Chronicles 2:6

"If I ascend up to heaven thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there." Psalm 139:8

"The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good." Proverbs 15:3

"Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? Saith the Lord, do not I fill heaven and earth? Saith the Lord." Jeremiah 23:24

"That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every on of us." Acts 17:27

If you look at these scriptures, they are clear that the Lord is every where at all times. So during this time of the year, when I feel alone, I am going to remember these scriptures and know that Jesus is sitting right by me and he will go through every thing with me.

No comments: