"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Overcoming

Well, I am really glad to report, that today December 17th, 2007 I have overcame my fear with the computer. I have been able to add things to my blog, copy and paste, and now my blog has music. Look out world here I come!!! Now, my next step is to create a different blog template. Keep looking for the changes, cause they are coming. Tanya

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the new look. Maybe sometime you could come over and help me with my blog. Looks great.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hey Tanya! Thanks so much for visiting me and for your kind words!! I am so glad you overcame your fear of the computer...LOL!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for your blog!! I am going to add you to my blogroll and I'll pop in again!!
Blessings,
Robin