"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Our Lord is our King

Jesus is so special to me, I know he is my friend, He is my Father, He is my Mother. Jesus fulfilled so much in my life. Most honorably, is his kingship to all of us, the sacrifice He made for us. That at this moment he is seated next to his father. So, today I will honor the Lord with scripture about His kingship.

Mark 15:26
"And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS."

Luke 1:33
"And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

John 1:49
"Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel."

John 12:13
"Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord."

1 Timothy 6:15
"Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of Lord."

Define: potentate: a potent, or powerful, person; a monarch.

1 Corinthians 15:25
"For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet."

Psalm 2:6
"Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion."

Isaiah 32:1
"Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment."

I am so rejoiceful that the Lord pulled me to Him. He is the King of kings and Lord of lords. He is the ultamite Monarch. So remember He had to live to die, and live again for us.

No comments: