"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Jesus is our Safety Net

Well, normally I sit back and think of what I am going to blog about the next day. But let me tell you God laid this right in my lap. Last night our son and daughter went out side to walk our dogs. They opened the door and the dogs ran out. Well out side was a man walking his dog. Well our children were in the wrong because they did not have leashed on, but the man's dog did not have a leash on either. So, this man wailed into our son and used some choice language and threaten to call the Police. Scared our son and daughter very badly. Then to top it all off, the man came back and literally beat down our door, when Jeff answered the door, the man told Jeff that if he seen our dogs off the leashes again he would kill them. Jeff couldn't even calm the man down, he had melt down all over Jeff. Well of course with all the resent shootings and activity that is going on, I became fearful. I spent most of the night just terrified about what this man said and how freaked out he was. So I went into my little office(bathroom) and I binded fear in the name of Jesus Christ and sent it to where it needed to go. I refuse to live my life in fear. I laid back down and I started to remember all the promises that Jesus says:

Luke 21:18
"But there shall not an hair of your head perish."

Not one hair on my head will be touched, because Jesus is my safety.

Luke 1:74
"That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear."

Luke 10:19
"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

John 10:28
"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."

Romans 8:31
"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"

Hebrews 13:6
"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."

And the list goes on and on. He is our comfort and safety net. Not on hair will be touched, no man can harm us and the Lord will always prevail. Amen

No comments: