"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Ross Family

Merry Christmas
I hope that all of you had a blessed Christmas.

I would like to introduce my family to all of you. Some of you will know these faces and some will not. This little girl in all the pink is our daughter Melanie. She is ten this year and she is our angel. We love her alot.



This is my handsome husband Jeff. He is such a kidder. He love Steve Martin, and so for Christmas, his sister got him a Steve Martin Movie.



This is our son Luke, he is sixteen and he keeps growing. I am so amazed at how manly he looks every day. Jeff and Luke have an awesome relationship and I am so proud of both of them.




And of course, I saved the best for last. Here I am with my new buddy. He is so cute. I can not think of a name for him, any one have any ideas, please let me know. Well, I am so glad that I am able to share my family with all of you. We hope that during this time you are just pulling into Christ and know that he is the reason for the season. Love alots from, Jeff, Tanya, Luke and Melanie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all had a wonderful time through this Blessed season! Boy has Luke filled out - he looks like, a man! In this picture, his neck looks thicker, and his shoulders look so broad. Doesn't look like the same little boy I helped learn to read. And Mel - she's beginning to look more grown up. It's amazing what six months away will do! We love you guys and look forward to a time of seeing each other again! Until then...BLOG, BLOG, BLOG!

sharlishablin said...

merry christmas , hope u and ur family sailing in aboat of happines

sharlishablin said...

i love ur song , maybe im not understanding all words but i like te music
thx

allie said...

happy new year miss. tanya. maybe you could call him budddy.

allie said...

happy new year miss. tanya. maybe you could call him budddy.