"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Weather

I have to share a story that is funny but serious. Last night my husband and I were watching the news. I was really surprised about the weather that Washington State was getting. They are having 100 mile an hour winds, flooding and landslides. So, I grabbed the phone an calling my parents, I was a little concerned. My step mother answers the phone and I ask her if the house has moved closer to Bremerton Washington, my parents live north of Bremerton. My step mother laughs and said almost. My dad was telling me that they have had snow storms that do not last, high winds and land slides and flooding more north of my parents. Dad said, he really wants to sell the house and move somewhere warm. I tell him, they should move to Iowa. Dad said he wanted to but my step mother does not. I reassured dad that we did have indoor plumbing and if your lucky, you can get a house with air conditioning. I think people honestly think we are hicks. Ha, Ha. So please be praying for the weather, and the safety of others during this winter. Tanya

No comments: