"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Up Coming New Year!

Happy New Year 2008

I realize that I should not focus on the future so much. I was so blessed in 2007 and I can not wait to see what happens in 2008. Of course there is more excitement in 2008, because we are talking about an election year. I also believe that God has something really awesome in store for our family in 2008. I love sitting back and watching God do his awesome work. Last year, we attended a new church and we were so blessed with a new view of God. The scriptures came alive and hope became more of a realty for me. I watched my children grow in Christ and our son start his new job at McDonald's. Our daughter find her art skills and reading skills. I watched my husband grow so much closure to the Lord and see him take more control of the family as the head of the household. And he made a decision to start a home church. I can honestly say this Christmas all of December bills were paid and we a walking into the new year a head financially. God provided all the money for our gifts this year, and after seventeen years of marriage, Jeff and I were able to buy each other gifts for Christmas. I was able to watch health miracles in Jeff's family and in mine. I had to say good by to dear friends, and make new friends. I am so blessed to have beautiful friends that love me and keep me accountable to Jesus. With all these blessing that I am looking at, I hope to bless more people in the end of 2007 and all of 2008. So, yes I should not be looking at 2008 so much, but I would rather look at it with a positive attitude, than to dread changes and fight it all the way.

God Bless you and your families, and I hope that all of you have a wonderful start to the new year!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I feel blessed by you to have such a great friend. I can't wait to see God's work this coming year.