"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our Christmas Tree

I posted a picture of our christmas tree on the blog. A friend was asking me whose tree it was. I told her it was a picture of our tree. Well, then I realized there is a story about this Christmas Tree. It started a couple of years. We had one of those trees from the dollar store. Everytime we put a decoration on this tree it would fall over. Well, we really did not have the money to go our and buy a new tree, so we put up with picking the tree off the floor. During this time, I started praying out loud that the Lord would provide us a beautiful tree. One night Jeff's dad came over to ask us some questions about gifts for Christmas and as he was here the tree fell over. He asked, what was up with the tree and we told him. He shrugged it off and left to go to Omaha. A couple of hours later Jeff's dad showed up and brought a hugh box in the house. On the side of it was one of the most beautiful Christmas tree that you would ever see. I looked at Jeff's dad and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and I just cried and thanked the Lord for His provisions. But, it does not end there. Jeff's dad asked that we pay him back for the tree around tax time. So, no promblem. But a week later we received a check in the mail and was able to pay him back before Christmas and get the kids gifts. This is no coincidents, this is God. So, we received the most beautiful trees, the one that rotates and has a thousand lights on it and was able to pay back the money. God is so good, and he suprises me every time I turn around. I am so glad that I have God in my life.



No comments: