"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Salvation part II

Hi ya all, before I blog tonight I would like to pray for the fourteen people who were either wounded or killed in the shooting today at West Roads Mall. And most definitely, I would like to pray for the families trying to understand this terror that has now effected their families.

Dear Awesome Father:
I lift up these families that are now coming to grips with the pain that they now face. I pray that loving Christian people grace their life with love and support. I also pray for the victims that witnessed this attack, protect their dreams and thoughts that will run in their minds. I pray for protection on these people and their families. I also ask for healing on the victims that are now in the hospital. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers. Amen

Well tonight I am going to give some scriptures on Salvation, as I said, I was alittle surprised at the different meanings of salvation.

Salvation only available through Christ:

The Only Door:
"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." John 10:9

The Only Savior:
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

His Grace Sufficient:
"But we believe that throught the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they." Acts 15:11

His Blood Avails:
"Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath throught him." Romans 5:9

"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:9

For the Obedient:
"And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;" Hebrew 5:9

At the Coming:
"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." Hebrews 9:28

Well, I still can not believe all these different meaning of salvation. Tomorrow I will type some scriptures on conditions required of salvation. I will also look up some meanings of scripture in the dictionary. I hope that you are enjoying these different looks at the Lord in the bible through his scriptures. Have a wonderful night. Tanya

No comments: