"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Amazing Grace


I would like to share one of my Christmas presents with you. I had been holding off buying "Amazing Grace" because it was so expensive. But, Jeff and the kids surprised me with the movie for Christmas. I have to say, it amazed me, not only did he see that this crusade was a direction from God, and he built a relationship with the Lord. He had to be patient through this ordeal. He may of stood before the council and gave awesome proof of the cruelty of the slaves, but the law did not pass for some years after. It made me think about times in my life that I wanted something so bad and I prayed and prayed and never seen it done. Finally, I give it back to God and even forget about it and a couple of years later God grants my prayer. This is what had to happen to William De foe, he had to go through some valleys in order to be able to address the law later in life. So, if you are in deep prayer about something and God has not granted it, give it back to Him and then focus back on God. Do not loose heart, God give you the desires of your heart "Psalm 37:4."

Actually let me show you Psalm 37:3-9 "Trust in the Lord, and do good: so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him: and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday, Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth."

Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Put your heart in His hands and focus on Him and he will take care of you. If you have not seen this movie, I suggest that you do. It was really good.


No comments: