"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

He is our Salvation

I was looking up the word salvation in Jeff's Topical Bible, I was really shocked at how many meanings there is for salvation. I will share some of these different angles of salvation in the next coming days. But today I will be sharing the salvation of God.

Salvation of God:

A minister that I have listened to used this passage as a well of life and we can draw it out.

"And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee." Isaiah 12:1-6

"And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again not more for ever."
Exodus 14:13

"And hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the Lord, mine horn is exalted in the Lord: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation."
1 Samuel 2:1

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe."
1 Timothy 4:10

"And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God." Revelation 19:1

"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty, he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy, he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." Zep 3:17

Wow, He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy, love and singing. That is so amazing to me, what an awesome God we have. Our God is awesome and He is the only reason for this season. I will share another area of salvation tomorrow. This area is the Salvation thru Christ alone, the only door. Have a great day and meditate on His word day and night.
Tanya

No comments: