"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

openning my heart

I am amazed at how much the Lord is doing for me. My husband wanted to start a Home Church. At first I was not support with it. But, I prayed out to God, I looked up scriptures and God gave me peace about it. Now God has been blessing us through it. I can not tell you how many meetings we have had and I have walked away looking at God with wider eyes and amazement of His word. He is opening up our eyes. So, Monday night we laid hands upon my mother in law who was going into the hospital on Wednesday to have a total knee replacement. The peace rushed upon us and we knew that Jesus was going to be over her while she was going to have this procedure done. Yesterday we all sat at the Hospital for about eight hours, this is prep time for Mother, the surgery was actually only an hour an a half. When we were finally permitted to go up to the room where she was staying and we were able to see her, she looked good. I can not even explain this, it was God. She held my hand and I said, "Mom from the moment that you told me that you were going to have this done, I have felt peace." Mom looks at me and replies"It was God, I have had peace going in to it." God directed all of this, he sent the right doctor, the right hospital and the right day, mom only had two weeks notice of this. She will be getting out of bed today and walking. She is so excited about this, and this was because of God and his word. I feel blessed, oh I could just be saying it because I am a christian and I have to say it, but I do feel blessed, I am ready to die to my flesh and let God do with me that he wants. I am ready. I am tired of fighting. Tanya

No comments: