"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Everything is Going to change?

So tonight is our sons official night at his new job. He is running around getting ready when our daughter comes down and sits next to me on our ottoman. "Everything is going to change, nothing stays the same", she replies. I looked at her and said "What do you mean?" "Luke will not have time for me." I hugged her and I reassured her that time does change, but we all have to grow up. She wanted to know why, why does everyone change? So after a small conversation she was reassured and she went in the other room. I started thinking, time does change, we change. I can not truly say that I am the same person who moved to Iowa sixteen years ago. God has really changed me, maybe it's because I wanted to change. Or maybe I needed to not hold on to things of the past that could harm my family. I am not sure, I know I am not the same person. I pray to the Lord everyday, please change my heart and let me learn something new everyday. I guess I need to give this prayer to my children and let them be more open to change from the Lord. It is how the Lord works, if we are humble and just He can work in our lives. So everything is going to change. Be ready to change!!!!

No comments: