"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Forgiveness Is The Important Key!!

Saturday I borrowed a CD set from a friend. It is called "Affabell", if you can get a copy listen to it, it is powerful. Anyways, I do not want to ruin it for you, but some issues came to my heart. One is unforgiveness, the Lord can not work in your life if you have unforgiveness in your heart. In Mark 11:25-26 says"And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses." Wow, does this mean that if you do not forgive others that the Lord will not be able to work in your life? I am not sure, but I do know that God brings up forgiveness and forgiving others many times in His word. Another passage is Matthew 6:14-15 says "For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." If we are to love one another, we must let down our walls. This reminds me of the story's my husband tells me about, during the tear down of the wall in Germany that separated the east from the west. My husband was serving in the Army when this happened. He said that it was a powerful moment in the country as they let down their wall and trusted each other more. This is what we are to do, we are to love and trust each other. If you keep up the wall God will not be able to work in your heart. I realized at this moment I needed to let down my walls. I prayed out "Lord if I have unforgiveness on my heart surface it like fat from chicken. I do not want to be the wall between the Lord's work and what I need to do as a believer. Ask yourself this question "Do you still remember why you have unforgiveness toward this person?" Or, "Does that person even realize that your are still upset with them?" You and I are special, the Lord created us to love and spread the message of the Lord. Can you do it with anger and resentment on your heart?

Dear God, I pray for anyone who is reading this blog. I pray that they reach to you and let you surface their unforgiveness. Love on them Lord and let the shame and guilt fade away. Let the love flow through their heart and let them start forgiving right now. In your powerful name, Amen.

No comments: