"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Being Lead

I really believe that I am getting this being lead by God thing. I have been volunteering at the local Pregnancy Center. I have done some counciling and up until last night I have not felt very comfortable about this. I have been praying and reading God's word and trusting that this is where he has wanted me to be. But I still walked away each Tuesday alittle unsure. So, last night when a client came in, I felt that unsure feeling. But as I spent time with her, God gave me the words to speak to her and I really felt peace. I know now that this is where I am suppose to be and as long as I listen to the Lord, He is going to give me the words and the ways to connect with the people who walk into the center. This most important reality for me is to be in the word and in prayer always and forever. The moment that I do not do these things, I will fall back into old habits and not be lead by the Lord. I am really blessed to have a redemmer who loves me so much and he wants me to spread the word of Him to others. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: