"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Thankful Heart

Well another Thanksgiving has come upon us and has rushed away just as quickly. I really kind of dreaded this one. My mother in law had a knee replacement and my sister in law was in Iowa City. I was the only one going to make dinner. My Father in law did put in the Turkey and he did carve it and my mother in law did get up a little to make the potatoes. But I did most of the rest. I realized through this day, that I was so thankful for a lot of things. 1. I get along with my mother in law very well, she has taught me most of the cooking, besides Lori. 2. I was able to cook and learn to make the family stuffing. 3. We were together and all is well with all of us. 4. I live in a country that celebrates Thanksgiving, because some people long ago wanted to break from Tierney and worship the Lord freely. 5. Through the week I was surrounded by loving and caring sister's in Christ who love me very much. 6. I am living in a free country and I can love others freely and choose the people I want to surround my life. 7. I am blessed to Home school my children and teach them about the Lord. I could go on and on, I am blessed and I really enjoyed my Thanksgiving. I have vowed to be thankful every day and praise the Lord with all my heart. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: