"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New Websites


Here are some more sites that I have stumbled upon. I hope that you will be able to find what you are looking for. I know that now is a great time to shop for school. If you wait to long, you sometimes have to wait for your supplies before you start school, have fun shopping. Here is Birch Books, this is a Consumer math site, this is writing workshop site for children, this site is for math games online, I played some of the games and I had a great time. This is a free spelling course. This is a math challenge online games site, or their are worksheets that you can pull off.

Here are some history sites that have free things or you can order items from them. This is a really nice history site, This site is an animated history timeline, this site is a christian history timeline, this is another church time line, this is an American Heritage site.



This site is a homeschool planner site, I am looking for other sites that can be utilized for free. The web is full of awesome resources for your homeschool needs. I hope that you are able to use all of this information.

No comments: